- Marcus Beach
- Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach
- Peregian Springs
- Sunrise Beach
- Sunshine Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
This immaculate family home on a fully fenced 682m2 block with exclusive three-metre wide canal access, offers the ultimate lifestyle in every sense! Perfectly positioned in a blue-chip waterfront pocket, just five minutes' walk to Maroochy River, and a short drive to major amenities including Plaza, schools, CBD, and Ocean Street dining.
North facing, the home is light-filled, and offers easy care effortless living across a single level, comprising of four bedrooms (two with direct external access), two stylish bathrooms, contemporary central kitchen, open plan living and dining plus kid's retreat, covered deck at rear, brand new sun-drenched inground pool and timber decking, separate laundry, and double lock up garage, plus side access to water to launch the tinnie.
Presentation absolutely sparkles with tasteful on-trend dcor throughout; raked ceilings and air-conditioning in the master bedroom, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms, quality flooring, ceiling fans, security screens, stone benches and soft close cabinetry in kitchen, skylights, outdoor shower, electronic gate, and 5kW solar power - are all features that enhance value and appeal.
With a rendered block and Spotted Gum timber fence, privacy is maximised and the children and pets can play securely in the flat grassy yard - access to the canal is gated for peace-of-mind and the pool is fenced off from the play area. This is an extremely family-friendly home, inside and out!
Whether twisting by the pool, firing up the BBQ after a morning out fishing on the tinnie or paddle-boarding up the river, putting your feet up in front of Netflix after shopping up a storm at Sunshine Plaza - this is a truly lovely place to anchor down and call home.
Owners have already purchased elsewhere, so this absolutely must be sold on, or prior to Auction!
Features at a glance:
- Immaculate family home with 3m canal access
- Fully fenced north-east facing 682m2 corner block
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kid's retreat/study
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen, open plan living
- New sun-drenched inground pool on northern side
- Covered entertaining deck at rear, outdoor shower
- Launch your tinny from your private canal laneway
- 5 minute walk to Maroochy River and foreshore
- Short drive to major amenities: schools, Plaza, CBD
- Dress-circle waterfront pocket - location shines
- Owners have purchased elsewhere - must sell!