- Marcus Beach
- Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach
- Peregian Springs
- Sunrise Beach
- Sunshine Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
10 Gossamer Drive offers a renovated and well presented home boasting open plan living areas with loads of natural light. The lounge and dining areas seamlessly flow out via glass sliding doors to a lovely, large undercover area overlooking the sparkling pool; perfect for those who love to entertain or relax on the alfresco sipping a glass of wine.
The modern, well equipped kitchen is ideal for the chef of the home and overlooks the alfresco area and pool.
The sleeping quarters consists of three bedrooms all with built-in robes. The main bedroom offers a walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and leads out to the garden.
This beautiful property showcases loads of character with a lovely layout and large windows and glass sliding doors throughout making it very open and bright inside but at the same time the home is very private with a lovely lush bush backdrop.
Well located in a popular street in Buderim, just a short stroll to Mountain Creek shopping Centre and minutes from the new CBD and some of the best beaches.
Features at a glance;
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Crimsafe on all doors and windows
- Open plan layout with a modern kitchen
- Large 800sqm. block with a stunning alfresco area
- Single garage plus a double carport
- Located in a quiet street close to shops and in Mountain Creek State School zone
- Very private home with a lovely bush backdrop