- Marcus Beach
- Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach
- Peregian Springs
- Sunrise Beach
- Sunshine Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions this property is available for private inspections by appointment only. We thank you for your understanding*
'Living the Dream' is a phrase that gets bandied around in Real Estate circles a little too liberally - this is one property where it's definitely not overstated. A truly unique property where happy family living takes centre stage, and lifelong memories will be created.
Easy on the eye, yet understated from the front, the real fun starts from the house onwards, where what can only be described as the ultimate waterfront acreage playground unfolds in your own backyard. Backing on to Petrie Creek, you'll have the rare luxury of direct access to the ocean from your backyard boat ramp, with an array of watersports at your disposal - fishing, kayaking, boating, skiing, jet skiing - whatever your flavour, it's yours to enjoy from the comfort of your own backyard!
Enjoying a stylish, light-filled environment, the renovated four bedroom home is enhanced by high raked ceilings and polished hardwood timber floors flowing out to a huge covered deck overlooking the pool and your backyard paradise. Enjoying a perfect north-east aspect to this side of the home, you'll be equally at home entertaining a bunch of friends as you will be just chilling out enjoying some quiet time with the family. The lower level of the home is built of solid rendered brick construction and offers some funky touches including a very cool outdoor bathroom and polished concrete floors.
If you're thinking a lifestyle like this could only exist miles away from amenities, think again. An easy 10 - 12 minute drive will have you sitting in Maroochydore CBD, your favourite cafes, restaurants and shopping at your disposal. Bli Bli shopping village is a 5 minute drive away plus the Sunshine Coast Airport, quality schooling and two of the Coast's best golf courses are all within a mere 10 minute jaunt.
There is also some serious shed space on offer here - situated at the front of the property with its own separate driveway is a recently constructed 11.8 x 8.8 metre insulated main shed with a 3.4 metre high roller door - high enough to accommodate a caravan, motorhome or boat with capacity up to 9.4 metre in length. One side of the shed has been fitted out with two enclosed rooms and a kitchenette - lending itself to use as a substantial home office or further accommodation with air-conditioning and a fully equipped bathroom also in place.
A further 9.2 x 6 metre shed at the rear of home with electric roller door can be reached via a sealed bitumen driveway.
Consider the features:
- 7,523sqm. or just under 2 acres of gently sloping and level land
- In-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical landscaping
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Freestanding wood burner fireplace in lounge
- Ducted 3 zone air-conditioning to upstairs of home + ceiling fans throughout
- Concreted boat ramp with winch and jetty
- Purpose built Bocce court beside pool
- Fully fenced area around house where young kids and pets can play safely
- Large, flat grassy backyard - a very usable and well landscaped parcel of land
- 38,000L underground tank with UV filter + further 10,000L tank water
- Abundant garden water supply with a water bore + dam
- 6kW solar system + solar hot water
- A range of established fruit trees including avocados, mango, jackfruit, pecan and citrus trees
Genuine sellers have purchased their next property and have reluctantly decided to make the move, seeking an immediate sale.
Don't wait around for the next one like this to come along - you may be waiting a very long time...