- Marcus Beach
- Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach
- Peregian Springs
- Sunrise Beach
- Sunshine Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Showcasing sweeping vistas across the horizon from Glass House Mountains, past Moreton
Island and out to the beautiful Pacific Ocean, this apartment is perfectly positioned to enjoy this panoramic landscape each and every day from the comfort of your new home. With such stunning ocean views from every room, this apartment is located just 200m walk to the Kawana Surf Club and its patrolled beach. Offering the highly sought-after city-meets-beach lifestyle, this property is positioned with easy access to the beach for all your water sport activities while also being super close to all amenities including Kawana Shoppingworld for all your shopping needs.
Located within The Hedge complex, enjoy private and secure access to level five via lift. The moment you approach the naturally light and bright, open-plan living and dining area of the apartment you are immediately drawn to the glass stacker doors and the views that lay beyond. Sliding the doors completely open allows for a wonderful indoor-outdoor integration that enjoys sea breezes to flow through. Step out onto the generous balcony that wraps around the living zone and you can easily entertain family and friends out here with a barbecue and dining arrangement as well as lounges to sit back, relax and take in the ocean views.
Inside, offering clean white cabinetry with sleek, stone-topped benchtops, the kitchen's overhead cupboards are handle free while the island bench has a double sink and serves as the perfect breakfast bar. Chic black accessories can be found throughout the kitchen and bathrooms with black accented tapware, handles, towel rails, showers and ceiling fans creating a striking contrast.
The three bedrooms each have ocean views, and the master suite has its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with mirrored shaving cabinets and semi-frameless shower screen. The second bedroom is very generous in size with three-mirrored built-in wardrobe doors and a sliding door opening out to the wrap-around balcony offering pillow views of the ocean, sea breezes and natural light.
Cool off in summer with a swim in the nearby ocean or simply jump in the lift and head down to level one where you can enjoy the large sparkling pool. There is also a gymnasium to work out, as well as alfresco dining tables and a barbecue area - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
There is plenty of storage throughout the apartment and there is an oversize storage cage next to the single lock-up garage. This is a fantastic opportunity to snap up an apartment in a prime locality with enviable ocean views.
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car, Pool
- Panoramic ocean views from beautifully presented fifth-floor, near-new apartment in
heart of Buddina
- 200m or two-minute walk to Kawana Surf Club and patrolled beach
- Wrap-around verandah captures sweeping views from Glass House Mountains and
Moreton Island to Noosa
- East-facing open-plan living, dining and kitchen area captures sea breezes
- Light-filled, bright and airy throughout, split-system air conditioning in every room
- Central kitchen with clean white cupboards, Fisher and Paykel electric cooktop and oven
- Black feature tapware and accessories throughout and black ceiling fans
- Plenty of storage throughout, tiled for low-maintenance living
- Master suite has walk-in wardrobe, good-size bathroom with mirrored shaving cabinets
- Complex has a large sparking swimming pool, dedicated gymnasium, large communal
barbecue area with outdoor tables perfect for entertaining
- Single lock-up garage with an oversized secure storage cage
- Close to Kawana Shoppingworld, Sunshine Coast University Hospital, easy access to
Be sure to book your inspection now! Call Pam Thomas on 0438 272... or Michelle Nagel on 0406 750...
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.