- Marcus Beach
- Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach
- Peregian Springs
- Sunrise Beach
- Sunshine Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Amber Werchon Property presents to the market, 115 Keith Royal Drive Marcoola. This is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a duplex pair that has not yet been separately titled. The options for use may include a multi generation space, a holiday home with segregation; allowing the option to stay in one while the other is holiday let or an investment opportunity with 2 incomes.
With a solid double brick construction and tiled living areas, maintenance is low but enjoyment and comfort high. The bedrooms are huge with built in robes plus two large kitchens that include an island bench with loads of storage. The courtyard of unit 1 is beautifully landscaped with impressive cactus and poinciana tree providing greenery and shade in summer. The outdoor space of unit 2 is a blank canvas to create the same if desired. Both courtyards wrap around the dwellings with views to the Blackall ranges and Mount Coolum from the rear and making a great spot for a sundowner.
Additional features include air-conditioning to unit 1 and ceiling fans to unit 2, generous laundry space in each with room for additional storage to be added if desired and two single garages (one currently used as a multi purpose room) both with internal access.
Positioned in the ever growing beachside suburb within a 700 metre walk to the beach, and a lovely choice of nearby cafe's, coffee shops and amenities plus the international airport on your doorstep; this really is a dream come true for the astute buyer. No body corporate fees!
- Just a short stroll to Marcoola Esplanade for dining and retail
- 7 minute drive to Mount Coolum where you can hike for beautiful views
- A short drive can take you to Coolum Beach Esplanade or Peregian Beach for dining, retail and beaches
- Close to surrounding golf courses at Twin Waters, Peregian or Coolum
- 30 minutes to the iconic Eumundi Markets
- A short drive to a number of local state and private schools
- 30 minutes to Hasting St, Noosa Heads for fine dining, retail, National Park and a number of beaches
- 12 minutes to the rejuvenated Maroochydore CBD and the Sunshine Plaza with retail, dining, cinema and more
- 1 hour and 30 minutes to Brisbane City